Raptor Forum banner

21 - 40 of 172 Posts

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,252 Posts
This is one if my favorite action shots.

·
Coal Climber
296 Posts
New week....new chance for making the front homepage with your pic! Who rode where this past weekend and took pics??
Are you going to just keep one thread for each week??
Maybe clean up the thread and only have the weeks winner for previous.

That's up by treverton coalhills heading towards the bus hills

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
Yup

This is one if my favorite action shots.

That is a bad ass pic! Love those extended swinger wheelies!!

·
Super Moderator
8,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I think I will try to keep just the one thread ongoing, so any newcomers can look at all the fantastic pics we get each week. I will just keep track of pics by the posted date on posting. Perhaps at some point I can clean up the thread by deleting the posts that have no new pic. Still new at this and will figure out what works best as time goes on. Definitely thanks for that suggestion. That is something I am always open to. :thumbsup:

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,252 Posts
That is a bad ass pic! Love those extended swinger wheelies!!

Thanks man, I have a bunch of wheelie pics with the +6. It still can hold a wheelie when I want it to, plus keeps the from end down on most if my launches.

·
www.gtpoffroad.com
2,576 Posts

Attachments

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,252 Posts
I like that first one Adam!

·
Valued Member
625 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Great pics over the week guys! The secret panel chose the "in your face on the dune" look from RapRider, congrats Adam!

·
Super Moderator
8,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Here is a couple from Sunday ride with easystreet. Put in 62 miles worth of rocky trails, fast fire roads, and a bit of the dunes to throw in the mix.

·
Premium Member
1,457 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Thats weird if they are not showing up for you. I see them on the screen. Anyone else having these issues?

·
Premium Member
1,457 Posts
Thats weird if they are not showing up for you. I see them on the screen. Anyone else having these issues?
I tried IE and from my iPhone, is there a security setting on them so only you can see them?

·
Super Moderator
8,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
How about this?

·
Valued Member
625 Posts
21 - 40 of 172 Posts