Raptor Forum banner

41 - 60 of 172 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
I was creating albums on my photobucket and moving files into certain albums. Is it possible that by doing that is has also effected the way these are seen?

·
Super Moderator
8,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
yup...thats what happened. Not going to do that anymore, lol.

·
Coal Climber
296 Posts
I could see them before, and now just the 2 above

·
Super Moderator
8,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
I believe once you start moving pics in a photo bucket account it messes with links to it. It stated that prior to me moving them into separate folders. I didn't realize what it actually effected until now. From here on everything should be fine and in order, so long as my paws stay out of filing pictures lol

·
www.gtpoffroad.com
2,576 Posts
The lights work great. All 6, 4 headlights and 2 bumper all equal more light then a cree 12". I have 2 spots come on as low beams that are pointed low. The high turns on the 2 floods and the spots in the bumper so I get all 6. The combo with the flood helps a lot because the spots are very good for distance but not so much farther away.

We sell the 4 Headlight kit with bracket for $250. 2 lights and bracket is $150. The Pro Armor Bumper and LED light kit is $298. all free shipping.

The pictures didn't show up.

That's a cool dually set up you have there. How well do they work?

·
Premium Member
1,457 Posts
The lights work great. All 6, 4 headlights and 2 bumper all equal more light then a cree 12". I have 2 spots come on as low beams that are pointed low. The high turns on the 2 floods and the spots in the bumper so I get all 6. The combo with the flood helps a lot because the spots are very good for distance but not so much farther away.

We sell the 4 Headlight kit with bracket for $250. 2 lights and bracket is $150. The Pro Armor Bumper and LED light kit is $298. all free shipping.
I sold the Raptor but was thinking of upgrading my Wolverines lights since they suck and are the warrior/banshee style round light if you got anything for them.

·
ROTM Winner
194 Posts
Look Into My Eyes!!!

·
GARAGE CULTURE
3,723 Posts
Johnny your bike looks good!

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

·
ROTM Winner
194 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
lol, that reminds me of my son when he was little, always geared up ready to ride!

·
Super Moderator
8,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Nice looking bike.

·
Super Moderator
8,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Things have been kind of quiet...anyone riding with a camera?

·
www.gtpoffroad.com
2,576 Posts
I know it's not a raptor, but this is our XP900 Turbo... yes it's got some power.

·
GARAGE CULTURE
3,723 Posts
^^^^ Nice photo!!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
I shoot Drag Racing professionally, so I have 10's of thousands of drag cars but most of my quad photos are of KFX 700's. Probably not the right place for those pics. :p

But here is my Raptor.

And my Wife's

41 - 60 of 172 Posts