Raptor Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I have an extra Power Commander V, with timing, Brand new, un-opened box. I was thinking of maybe doing a drawing if this doesn't go against any board rules. To ensure I get $300 for it, I was thinking of starting a drawing. The first 10 members who send $30 to my paypal account, will be entered into the drawing. I plan to film the actual contest, add the entry names to a hat, and record an old fashion drawing on you tube. Do you guys think a $30 shot on one of these new units are worth it? Lets get some feed back. First 10 members on this thread to type "SIGN ME UP" will be the first ten who get a chance to win. As payments are made or not made, filler entries may be added until we reach 10. I will post each member's handle on this thread so there is no confusion, or anyone thinking I'm getting over. I think I would gamble away $30 for a shot at one if I didnt have one already because these units ROCK!

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hello. I have an extra Power Commander V, with timing, Brand new, un-opened box. I was thinking of maybe doing a drawing if this doesn't go against any board rules. To ensure I get $300 for it, I was thinking of starting a drawing. The first 10 members who send $30 to my paypal account, will be entered into the drawing. I plan to film the actual contest, add the entry names to a hat, and record an old fashion drawing on you tube. Do you guys think a $30 shot on one of these new units are worth it? Lets get some feed back. First 10 members on this thread to type "SIGN ME UP" will be the first ten who get a chance to win. As payments are made or not made, filler entries may be added until we reach 10. I will post each member's handle on this thread so there is no confusion, or anyone thinking I'm getting over. I think I would gamble away $30 for a shot at one if I didnt have one already because these units ROCK!
Your $30 pays for this unit to be shipped to your door! I cover shipping, anywhere in the lower 48 states!8)

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
Check your state laws, raffles are typically illegal without a special permit or business/charity classification. They will not be permitted by individuals on this forum either.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.