Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey whats up guys. Just wanted to drop a line and let you guys know that AC Racing has a new exhaust coming out, look below for the info. Once again thanks to the boys at AC Racing for another great product!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

NEW AC / FLOW RAPTOR 700 DUAL EXHAUST SYSTEM

Unleash the up to 10+ hidden horsepower and torque you've been looking for with our 100% made in the USA exhaust systems. All HVO systems are handcrafted from TIG welded mandrel bent aircraft quality 304 stainless steel, a hardened 6063 aluminum muffler housing, and 6061 aluminum front and rear end-caps that are hard anodized to a military spec. that makes them 800% to 1000% harder than raw aluminum. Includes a removable U.S.F.S. spark arrestor.
(COMPLETE SYSTEM)

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys, and I thought I was forgotten. I've just been busy with, uh lets see, going to school to finish up my degree, work, family life and trying to get the backyard landscaped and oh yeah did I mention school. ;)

I also got back into street riding and couldn't resist the sexiness of the new '07 R1, :thumbsup: I've spent a lil bit of time w/her as well, getting her ready and looking good and the other girl (Rappy) has been feeling neglected, but the weather has gotten better, so that will change soon.

I should have the exhaust in a few weeks, so I'll post up again after I get my hands on them.

8)

Peace.
Mr. C

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
They do look a lot like the DMCs, not that it is a bad thing. The end caps are a bit busy and the cans have a different shape, but I am sure we will get a better look after you get them. Looking forward to the review. Glad your are back on the forum :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
pile0g00 said:
They do look a lot like the DMCs, not that it is a bad thing. The end caps are a bit busy and the cans have a different shape, but I am sure we will get a better look after you get them. Looking forward to the review. Glad your are back on the forum :thumbsup:
Can't wait to see your review!!! Welcome back online!! :grin_nod:

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
WOW< i just seen this, cuz i was looking to see what ever happend with Caliraptor700, he kinda dissapeared, and I seen this exhaust, I wonder if it never made it to the final production stages? woulda been cool to have in the shootout :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
techquadshop said:
We have them available now ready to ship. They are the most expensive dual setup though. Retail is 799.00
How long have they been available? Have they been out long enough to be in the dual exhaust shootout?
I havn't seen them untill I looked for Caliraptor's past threads..

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Hmmm, not really a fan of the looks. Gotta wonder about the marketing behind them, come in late in the game with another dual setup and be the highest price in town. I dont see many sales ahead. I have always thought the AC stuff was on the high side in price..

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
wreckless123 said:
Hmmm, not really a fan of the looks. Gotta wonder about the marketing behind them, come in late in the game with another dual setup and be the highest price in town. I dont see many sales ahead. I have always thought the AC stuff was on the high side in price..

I feel ya, but it woulda been worth it in the shootout just to see where they stood on power #'s and the curve.
His post is from may 8th, and these are the first time I've seen them.
For the guy that is willing to pay top $ for top performance the price may not have mattered if they did the best.

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
techquadshop said:
We have them available now ready to ship. They are the most expensive dual setup though. Retail is 799.00

It's funny, 30 min ago I couldn't find them on ebay. Now I refresh my screen and boom, there they are

US $639.95 Buy It Now

Shipping costs: US $19.00

ebay item 120120702849

650.00 shipped isn't to bad, just have to see the #"s...

·
Registered
478 Posts
These are the same configuration as the DMC's with both headpipes/midpipes coming down one side I believe. At least DMCs are cool looking. These are hideous!!! :crazy: IMO If you like both pipes going down one side I cant see wanting these over DMC's. That and they are waaay to expensive.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Just curious, why anybody would buy an exhaust system, let alone a dual exhaust system from a company that is known for making Nerf Bars, Skid Plates, Bumpers, Grab Bars etc...???

-Johnny

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
YellowistheFastest said:
These are the same configuration as the DMC's with both headpipes/midpipes coming down one side I believe. At least DMCs are cool looking. These are hideous!!! :crazy: IMO If you like both pipes going down one side I cant see wanting these over DMC's. That and they are waaay to expensive.
not sure where your looking at prices, but the same company that sells these duals on ebay, sells dmc for more.

dmc's,...that lost the shootout.
US $684.95 Buy It Now >

Shipping costs: US $15.00

and
Ac duals
US $639.95 Buy It Now

Shipping costs: US $19.00

ebay item 120120702849

650.00 shipped isn't to bad, just have to see the #"s...

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
JOHNNY BAJA said:
Just curious, why anybody would buy an exhaust system, let alone a dual exhaust system from a company that is known for making Nerf Bars, Skid Plates, Bumpers, Grab Bars etc...???

-Johnny

because they are a knowen company.

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
Pro armor is knowen for awesome bumpers/nerfs/grab bars.
and they have an exhaust out..
so are you saying you wouldn't buy from a well knowen company? :3question:

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.