Raptor Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Wow that is a great color scheme for sure. My son is 11 and has been riding awhile...our new Raptor 250 was purchased for him so maybe it is also a possible fit for your son? You could check out a Raptor 125 but he may outgrow that very fast and wind up eying his sister's ride.

At 10 he was riding our Blaster but I personally feel better with him on the Raptor, mostly because our Blaster is modded and at his age he can get in trouble on the Blaster too quickly.

·
Registered
147 Posts
alright..... can ask for more than that for the holidays.
When we bought my 250, i wish I woulda gotten the Orange/Black... I think it woulda looked alot better then the white

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've looked at some 80's for the 10 year old but I think it wouldn't be quite enough fourwheeler. The 250 is a little much at this time yet though. I also need to come up with a machine small enough to get them both certified through the state class and the size fourwheeler they want you to ride is ridiculously small.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Luckiest daughter ever, I wanted one of these sooo bad, but I only had $2000 and couldnt find one :(

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Picked up an 03 Raptor 80 today for the 10 year old. I will start anther thread for that one.

I wanted to buy a 125 but it just wasn't in the budget...maybe once a few used ones start hitting the market. So far the 250 has been an absolute incredible machine for the 13 year old.

·
Registered
3 Posts
You won't lose much value in that 80, so as soon as he is ready for the 125 it should be pretty easy to sell at your price. Sounds like y'all are getting ready to have some fun.

·
Registered
190 Posts
im 23 6ft 2 and 250 pounds, im a big guy and the 250 my buddy had for his wife was one little mean machine even for a guy my size. when he got it i was like haha, his only response was to ride it, i did and was impresed. it had full exhaust and intake and jets. i liked that bike threw the trails.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts