Raptor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I made the trek from Wisconsin to Iowa today to buy this beautiful 2017 700R SE with 3 hours on it. 12 hours later I'm back home in southern WI.

To say I've always wanted one of these beasts is an understatement. I've eye balled them since 2004 when I was in high school bit just never bought one. I saw the grey and blue when they were new in 2017 and fell in love again. I stared searching for that paticular model and year but was not having much success so I was going to opt for the 2020 yellow and black one. Talked to a few dealers in the state and they said they didnt have one and wouldn't get one for a while, well back to the search. Did a search on ATV trader and discovered the 2017. Talked to the dealer the next morning and was told they took it on trade at 4pm on the day I saw the posting. Needles to say, a deposit, long trip, and a day later, I'm the proud owner of my dream machine.

I started out on dirt bikes when I was about 14 and have been on a saddle ever since. Currently 33 years old and looking forward to seeing what this thing is all about. I own a full bolt on 2016 xsr900 and intend to do the big 3 to the raptor.

I'll be lurking around this forum quite a bit and hope to soak up some knowledge from the more experienced members.

Cheers from Kenosha Wi

And don't flame me too hard if I ask too many questions.

Thanks
David

Attachments

·
Registered
753 Posts
Nice man glad to hear you’re in!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts