Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried my new R.W.S. (Rappy Washing System) after my last ride. :grin_nod: It requires 0 work on my part and the bike came out pretty clean! Take a look and let me know what you think! :thumbsup:

Worked like a charm! :lol:

·
2008 SMX Series Champion HO
2,679 Posts
Send them my way....mines in the back of the truck still dirty from the weekend, help a bro out :lol:

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
devildog_0431 said:
Send them my way....mines in the back of the truck still dirty from the weekend, help a bro out :lol:
What's the $ offer? :thumbsup:

Thanks for the compliments of the kids. They're pretty cool so I guess I'll keep them. I can't wait until they are old enough to cut the grass, wash the truck, and do all the other stuff I don't want to do! :grin_nod:

·
Registered
394 Posts
Now that's what I'll talking about, put'em to work early! :lol: You can't ask for anything else, beautiful family and beautiful quad! Man, life is good! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
902 Posts
After they are done washing your quad, use the hose and brush on them. . . Honey, kids are clean! ;)

·
Registered
1 Posts
birdog said:
I tried my new R.W.S. (Rappy Washing System) after my last ride. :grin_nod: It requires 0 work on my part and the bike came out pretty clean! Take a look and let me know what you think! :thumbsup:

Ummm, you need to put the H.W.S. accessory in place and take care of the bumblebee in the back, chop-chop now...

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Shanster said:
My 13 year old Bitches :'(about washing the new 350 raptor I bought her. :mad: I guess I should have started her off riding sooner. :unsure:
Shan
I started to suggest you try to make it fun for her but hell she's 13!... and it's her bike! Just tell her to get it done! And then wash yours and your truck! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
I tell mine son, "If you want to play with it you have to help with it, wash and work on it." I hate it when we are done playing and we get home and he is gone. I have to put the bikes away and the gear. Sometimes I put the dirty gear on his bed and then I get I yelled at by the wife. Oh well, can't win. At least I get to ride though.

·
Registered
158 Posts
birdog said:
devildog_0431 said:
What's the $ offer? :thumbsup:

Thanks for the compliments of the kids. They're pretty cool so I guess I'll keep them. I can't wait until they are old enough to cut the grass, wash the truck, and do all the other stuff I don't want to do! :grin_nod:
I can see it in his eye's It will be his Raptor by the Time he is 5, and you'll be cutting the grass while he's Riding LOL :grin_nod:

·
Registered
120 Posts
I have a lil washer. Had her for almost 2 years now, still needs a year or so more to understand that mud is no good. At the moment, she loves the dirt and prob thinks when the rappy is all dirty is a good thing. :unsure:

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
06RAPPY700SE said:
Rappy all dirty is a fun thing :thumbsup:
Yea... but ya gotta clean so you can have fun getting it all dirty again! :thumbsup: ... and if it's gotta be cleaned... you might as well let someone else do it for ya! :grin_nod: ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.