Raptor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! Just got my 2008 700r se moved up from a yfz 450. my question is can i put some diffrent handle bars on without relocating my key. i eventually will relocate the key and get a stem and flexx bars but for now money will only let me buy some tag x5 or protaper se or renthal.

·
Registered
749 Posts
hope you're liking your new 700!

i know the pro taper se "raptor bend" will def work with the key holder because those are the bars i have. i'm guessing you want a different bend than stock though.

·
Registered
7,128 Posts
Welcome. If I were you, I wouldnt start modding if you arent going to do it right. I would save and just do the Fasstco. Flexx Bars. Just my 0.2

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I prob will just wait to get flexx bars.but if i was to get cr high bend protaper would the fit. raptorgirl im from uniontown bout 45 min from pittsburgh

·
Premium Member
552 Posts
Congrats on the new quad and welcome to the site!

·
Registered
415 Posts
haha! another pittsburgh raptor guy!! i'm about 45 north east of the soon to be 7city in apollo. but i would just relocate it and get what you want off the bat. mine was moved to the left side but not where i would put it on mine. but do it right and make the whole just big enough to slide it through and put a notch in it. mine was done quick, not be me mind you, and if it isn't cranked so tight the plastic nut starts to scream, it spins. enjoy your new raptor, and go ahead and try for a platinum visa to pay for the modding addiction. :lol:

·
Registered
415 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
oh no way i'm actually from the suburbs of pgh and we aslo have a place at 7 springs...which i'm at right now. we head to uniontown all the time from here for movies/food.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts