Raptor Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I placed an order for the big 3 a little over 3 weeks now, I have not heard any response on my order or questions I submitted, I am probably just a little anxious. just checking to see if this is typical.

Picked up this 06 a few months back.

Rex Risers
CFM Coolant guard
Relocated Parking Brake under Front fender
DG 6 pack rack
Waiting for the monsters, intake and pcv

thanks!

Registered
Can say this is somewhat typical for right now since a lot is on back order and they must have a good amount of other requests. However 3 weeks seems a little excessive

Also nice raptor 馃憤

Super Moderator
who did you place the order from?

Super Moderator
Well, his web site states 2 weeks depending on options. I would give him another week then just send an email inquiry. Patience in these trying times...lol. I ordered plastics in March and am still awaiting my rear fenders, so I too am playing the patience game.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Agree, I just lack the basic patients for sure on my part, but dropping over 1500 its nice to hear some form of feedback. I did email him, but mainly inquiring if the PCV would come preloaded with a map, I assume it does, not a Biggy if not, I was just curious.

thanks!

Registered
I would call. No harm in it. Customer service is what keeps a business in business, especially when you take someone's money upfront.

Registered
He will get back to you. I鈥檝e had multiple conversations with him over the past few weeks. All orders from what I understand are custom built. It took around 4 weeks to get my stuff.
The exhaust is worth the wait though.

Registered
Since were talking monsterquad. I have first gen set of duals. Looking for left side can. I also called Paul and no response. I love the old school turn down tips. They still available? Hopefully I can get one just one muffler. The budget does not have room for new duals. Lol. 馃嵒

Registered
I would think Paul would do that, lol called him a while back asking about changing out some parts on my exhaust and he was willing to give me the just parts and not the whole deal.

Registered
Polished all the way bro. Looks clean! Yellow emblems looks killer馃憤 My 06 has hardly any oem parts left to it. Yours is so minty looking!馃嵒馃嵒

Registered
I agree with the FCI install . I didn鈥檛 seem to think it was that big of a deal, but I did watch a few videos before tackling the job.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts