Raptor Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I placed an order for the big 3 a little over 3 weeks now, I have not heard any response on my order or questions I submitted, I am probably just a little anxious. just checking to see if this is typical.

Picked up this 06 a few months back.

Rex Risers
CFM Coolant guard
Relocated Parking Brake under Front fender
DG 6 pack rack
Waiting for the monsters, intake and pcv

thanks!

Administrator
Well, his web site states 2 weeks depending on options. I would give him another week then just send an email inquiry. Patience in these trying times...lol. I ordered plastics in March and am still awaiting my rear fenders, so I too am playing the patience game.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Agree, I just lack the basic patients for sure on my part, but dropping over 1500 its nice to hear some form of feedback. I did email him, but mainly inquiring if the PCV would come preloaded with a map, I assume it does, not a Biggy if not, I was just curious.

thanks!

Registered
He will get back to you. I鈥檝e had multiple conversations with him over the past few weeks. All orders from what I understand are custom built. It took around 4 weeks to get my stuff.
The exhaust is worth the wait though.

Registered
Since were talking monsterquad. I have first gen set of duals. Looking for left side can. I also called Paul and no response. I love the old school turn down tips. They still available? Hopefully I can get one just one muffler. The budget does not have room for new duals. Lol. 馃嵒

Registered
2019 raptor 700 R SE. Monster single shorty full exhaust, pcv 5 with timing.
I would think Paul would do that, lol called him a while back asking about changing out some parts on my exhaust and he was willing to give me the just parts and not the whole deal.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.