Raptor Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone. i just picked up a 06 raptor from louisianna for 5200.00 bike has 3 hours on it total. like brand new. was this a pretty good deal? came with itp baja black wheels. renthal bars, dr d reverse lever. proflow intake. also i was wondering if it was ok to set the bike strait up on the grab bar. i remember when you stand the 660 up gas ran everywhere. is this eliminated with the fuel injection?

Attachments

·
Registered
519 Posts
welcome aboard you made the right choice :grin_nod: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
973 Posts
Welcome to RF... great place, and you just got yourself a kick ass bike!!!

·
Registered
394 Posts
Congratulation's on your new bike! You love the torque of the 700. 8)

·
Registered
468 Posts
you will love it and plus the upgrades will lead to some power gains :grin_nod:

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
looks great bro, awesome deal! the fun is PRICELESS... also... you got it from a dlr right? if so was it like the demo model is that why it had the parts? cuz i wouldnt' think someone with only 3 hrs would get rid of it. .. reason i'm asking is, you said you have the intake, if so , get the controller, by reputation PC3 would be the best out right now... cuz the dealers seem to be thinking you don't need a pc3, and i thought maybe it was a demo and they didn't add it. and if so i wonder it they tweaked your stock map..... again, sweet quad, i wouldn't mind one just like it! oh shit my dream came true! haahahah....

·
Registered
20 Posts
I also just picked up my 07 700r... rode it for the first time yesterday OMG!!! And it is still stock, i have the pipe and pcIII to go on after break in. i am so stoked and i am glad to have found this site. looking forward to a long time on this site and on my new rappy!!! Also is there any siggestions for suspension set-up. i weigh 235 and will be riding trails and mountain terrain with some quad track riding in Hollister California mainly. i can play with the settings but it might be quicker if someone is similar weight to me

·
Registered
621 Posts
CPTMIKE said:
I also just picked up my 07 700r... rode it for the first time yesterday OMG!!! And it is still stock, i have the pipe and pcIII to go on after break in. i am so stoked and i am glad to have found this site. looking forward to a long time on this site and on my new rappy!!!
Congrats... Enjoy the ride and the site! :grin_nod:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.