Raptor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
CREAG ~ AN ~ TUIRC
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, male and female,
I'm new to this site but not new to 700s.
I had to sell mine in december last year due to personal commitments but I am now in the market place to buy again very soon.
I live in Scotland and we have excellent ride areas here, forrest trails leading through to the hills, lochs and even mountain terrain and have severe withdrawl symptoms.
Trouble is you folks get such a good deal on your 700s and have the best colour choices that I am considering importing. We pay £5995 (I think that is around $11500) retail for ours here, whereas in the US I believe they are $7000 or less for the SE models.
Can anyone hook me up with a good reputable dealer that would be interested in shipping to Scotland, part of the UK, NOT England!
There may be a deal for up to 3 ATV's in 1 sale all SE models.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, B

·
Registered
815 Posts
Check with ABERNATHY's .... they are located in Union City, TN in the U.S.

there website is abernathyonline.com - phone number is (866) 542-8058

2007 raptor 700 SE = $6300 2007 Raptor 700 GYTR = $6400

This is where i bought my atv.... while i was there picking my bike up, i saw three trucks come in and get loaded up , they were shipping ATVs all over the U.S. - - i would assume they would ship to other countries.... its worth a try...

Plattner

·
Registered
97 Posts
plattner said:
Check with ABERNATHY's .... they are located in Union City, TN in the U.S.

there website is abernathyonline.com - phone number is (866) 542-8058

2007 raptor 700 SE = $6300 2007 Raptor 700 GYTR = $6400

This is where i bought my atv.... while i was there picking my bike up, i saw three trucks come in and get loaded up , they were shipping ATVs all over the U.S. - - i would assume they would ship to other countries.... its worth a try...

Plattner

That's where mine came from. Just picked it up last Saturday.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Hello BeePee welcome to the forum,you need any help this is the place to be.where in scotland are you?im in arbroath. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
13,279 Posts
I'm in cali and my friend can't find a better price out here. Does anyone know people who ship from Abernathy? He contacted them and they don't ship, I just want to know if there is a sub company that ships out there.

·
Registered
151 Posts
socalrappy700 said:
I'm in cali and my friend can't find a better price out here. Does anyone know people who ship from Abernathy? He contacted them and they don't ship, I just want to know if there is a sub company that ships out there.
With Abernathy, you have to go over there and buy it, or have somebody buy it for you, then have it shipped. They don't want to mess with any shipping arrangements. That place is real busy on the weekends.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hey Beepee

Dont forget all the import duties and VAT I looked at importing one but with all the hassle waiting around and eventual cost i would save like £800.
Customs charge you on the full uk price :'(

I have a 700 for sale tho fully road legal 56 plate with dobeck and 15T let me know :thumbsup:

·
Registered
519 Posts
size12 how much you selling the 700 for????

·
Registered
84 Posts
Make me an offer i can't refuse, 6 months old it's only got about 400 miles on it.
Trailtech speedo,
nerfs,

Here is a pic but it has had the plate shrunk, and L.E.D indicators now on the rear.

Cheers

Jon

Attachments

·
CREAG ~ AN ~ TUIRC
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have relations in Seattle and wondered if the Raptor was bought as a gift for my 40th this year, that customs charges would be exempt. I bought loads of go fast goodies for my last 1 from powersportsstore on ebay and was never charged once for import tax. Check them out.

Any other suggestions on dealers, c'mon guys there are about 3 of us at the moment looking to buy or up grade to the new 700.
Sorry new only I'm not interested in a second hand one unless it is the new blue and white special.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts