Raptor Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am thinking of selling my 2005 vinson and buing a rapotr 700 whta differences in power and handling can i expect? thnaks Nick

·
Registered
289 Posts
You can exspect to get :eek:wned:. Na just kidding its alot faster (80 somthin' with mods, 75 without) and has about 20 horse power more. :grin_nod:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah i am curently 16 and the vinson was fun in the beginging but now i think i want to change it i know the raptor will need alot more respect for its power

·
Registered
289 Posts
Im 15 and got wooped three times by it before i realized i needed to calm my ass down but you should definetly try to get you a rappy after all they are the best ;)

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
yami700thumper said:
You can exspect to get :eek:wned:. Na just kidding its alot faster (80 somthin' with mods, 75 without) and has about 20 horse power more. :grin_nod:
:grin_nod: :grin_nod: :grin_nod:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Love my raptor. wouldnt change a thing. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
You wont regret it :thumbsup:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Opens up a whole nother world of Riding 8)

·
Registered
261 Posts
Just if you spend $6500+ on a new quad, get a new helmet... #1 it will match, #2 it will keep your noggin safe! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
whats the exchange rate at right now? i live right across the border from canada, infact i can see it from my window, across from Rainy River, it's about 45miles from fort francis...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
far east nova scotia .. yeah when i get my bike sold i probaly look to mbuy another one from the states thats where i got the vinson from 2 years ago

1 - 16 of 16 Posts