Raptor Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Don't think it's available in the US just yet, Feb I think. Been available here in Canada since the SE first came out. That one is called the SE2. We don't get the GYTR model here though :(. It's ok, I'm more then happy with me SE.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tiggyboot said:
Don't think it's available in the US just yet, Feb I think. Been available here in Canada since the SE first came out. That one is called the SE2. We don't get the GYTR model here though :(. It's ok, I'm more then happy with me SE.

i was wonder y i never herd or seen anything of it ahh i dont c whats so good bout the gytr model anyways

·
Registered
767 Posts
Tiggyboot said:
It hasn't been available in Canada, just on the website. Feb ETA for Canada as well.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Looks good, love that color scheme.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Diddly said:
Tiggyboot said:
It hasn't been available in Canada, just on the website. Feb ETA for Canada as well.
Really? my dealer said he could order it, he even looked up stock and it was available. But maybe they won't let you take it home till Feb lol. He did have both YFZ SE models in his showroom. Love the bars on those.

MK

·
Premium Member
3,862 Posts
If that was out when i got mine it would have been mine :lol:

·
Registered
779 Posts
Sand84 said:
If that was out when i got mine it would have been mine :lol:
Isn't that funny, I look at yours and wish that color was available for 07! lol

·
Registered
767 Posts
Tiggyboot said:
Really? my dealer said he could order it, he even looked up stock and it was available. But maybe they won't let you take it home till Feb lol. He did have both YFZ SE models in his showroom. Love the bars on those.

MK
Maybe I was misinformed? I would say that if he had both YFZ's I don't see why the Raptor wouldn't be available. Wonder why I haven't seen one yet, that color combo is hot. :thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts