Raptor Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Couple new pics of the steering stem...

The tag stem 1 1/8th, Pro Tapers High CR bend

Had to relocate the key to the fender which I like much better than the plastic peice over the bars

·
Premium Member
3,688 Posts
What steering stem is this? is it longer than stock? does it have a dampner built into it ? I bent my stem slightly last weekend and need a new one, and thought a vib dampner would be a good way to go, but I just bought the trail tech that has the ignition hole built into it,,,what is the best way to go? :help:

·
Registered
87 Posts
I put my key in the same spot. Nice pictures!!

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Its a Tag Metals and is pretty sweet........ :thumbsup: I don't remember seeing one with the damper built in yet..

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
That's the Tag. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I have it and so far I am lovin it. :grin_nod: Soon even better cause I will be putting my Precision stabilizer on it.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
digitalhearing said:
What steering stem is this? is it longer than stock? does it have a dampner built into it ? I bent my stem slightly last weekend and need a new one, and thought a vib dampner would be a good way to go, but I just bought the trail tech that has the ignition hole built into it,,,what is the best way to go? :help:
Like somone said already it's a Tag Metals, yea it's an inch longer than stock which is much more comfortable for me anyway. No dampner, I also haven't heard of a stem yet that has one built in. But I am happy with it and thought it was the best way to go.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Looks nice man. How hard was it to replace? Do you have to be a mechanical genius?

Trev

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Sand Slinger said:
Looks nice man. How hard was it to replace? Do you have to be a mechanical genius?

Trev
Not too bad, one of the quad mags had a "how to" a couple 2-3 months ago..I think might have been ATV Sport ??

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Sand Slinger said:

Trev
I wouldn't think it would be that hard to replace :slap: :moon:

·
Registered
497 Posts
Jeremy said:
ILoveRaptors said:
OMFG Nice DC sticker over the warning label! Thats perfect...Didn't think of that. I might go pick up some Circa/RDS stickers now, =D thanx!
i have a DC sticker on my window. :grin_nod: They're not very good skating shoes, but they look nice.
I got a pair of DCs that I wear quadding...Circas for biking use.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.