Raptor Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just got a shipment in of our newest Tech Piston line in.

Tech pistons feature large valve reliefs and deeper pockets for those running big cams or oversized valves. They are good for up to +2 valves and the biggest cam on the market.

As always we have the 102mm 11.5:1 pump gas screamer. Always in stock ready for immediate shipment.

We now have a 14:1 102mm Tech piston:

That features DLC (Diamond-Like Coating) wrist pins. The metal-free carbon coating is harder than steel that is more reliable and stronger than any other wrist-pin on the market. The DLC pins offer a high resistance to abrasive wear which the will extend the service life and reliability under extreme conditions. Absolutely no Galling!

The 14:1 also features Lateral gas ports to assist in ring seal.

On top of those features the 14:1 has internal lightening to create a lightweight extremely durable piston. Lighter pistons increase your rev's which in turn create more power. If you want to make big power than this piston is for you. Supplies are limited on.

The third piston we have is the 105.5mm 10.75:1 Cp that was designed for those who want to run a +5 stroker crank. This is our 778cc specific piston. Allowing you to build a 778cc pump gas motor.

We also have DLC pins available for purchase with any of our Tech pistons.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Could I trade in my 13.5 on a 14:1? LOL (It's brand new still it the box n I got it from you through ebay)

·
Premium Member
1,167 Posts
Any possibilities of a 105.5 14:1 ?

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
If more than one person was interested in the 105.5mm 14:1 I would order it.

No direct trades. The 14:1 is quite a bit more expensive than our older 13.5:1
Actually I was asking kinda as a joke, but now that ya say that. How much difference is there? LOL
Also do ya sell the DLC pins seperate or do thy need to be fitted to a specific piston?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts