Raptor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 07 raptor 700 that i put a K&N air filter and hmf exhaust on. I did not do my EFI yet because i didnt know which one to use or how they worked. Ive looked all of em up and was just going to go with the HMF fuelcontroller EFI because it matched my exhaust. After extensive reading on this forum (Newbie here) i think a PCV would give me more bang for my buck with my set up. Does anyone know which EFI could be best for my set up and how to map it best?

·
Registered
473 Posts
I would do it right the first time and get either the MSD Blaster or PCV with ignition. research both and get the one you like better both are great ones.

·
Registered
437 Posts
pc5 all the way so much adjustability and so easy to map hell someone here prolly has the map you need. deff worth the money

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
pc3,5 are all really good programmers same with the msd. But if you dont plan on doing internal mods later then the standered Gen 3 will work just fine. If your interested in one i can give u a deal for a Lexx gen 3. pm me and we can work something out.

And i would not run that motor without a controller with the intake and exhaust on.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts