Raptor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am ooking to buy exhaust and goin to get a power commander which should i get the pcV or the pcV with auto tune?

im not good with electronics so what all do u have to have to use the power commander?

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
i am ooking to buy exhaust and goin to get a power commander which should i get the pcV or the pcV with auto tune?

im not good with electronics so what all do u have to have to use the power commander?
If your not good with electronics then you don't want the auto tune. Their is instructions on how to install the pc5 its not really that big of a deal just unplug and plug in what it tells you. Tech quad shop and kb motorsports are site sponsors and have some the best deals around. You should upgrade your intake also didn't make much sense to increase the air going out and not the air coming in also, just ask the steve or kenneth for pricing on the big three thats exhaust, fuel controller, intake.

·
Registered
448 Posts
the auto tune doesnt always work right i guess, it would be better to just get a custom map made on a dyno with the money you would spend on the auto tuner add on.

here is a thread i asked the same question if you want to read it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts