Raptor Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my name is Tyler and I'm new to the forum but not new to quad racing. My kids have been racing for 5 years and are moving up to raptor 250's. The bike builds are almost done. I will post pics next week when done.

·
Registered
608 Posts
welcome!!! where will you be racing ?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We will be racing CMRC in Canada mostly BC/Alberta

·
Registered
197 Posts
I can't imagine the price tag on those two builds...ouch!!!!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tons, got some food stamps for me.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Well I am military and I probably won't get paid because of this potential government shutdown so you are out of luck, LOL

I hope I don't have to sell my raptor to live!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
We will be racing CMRC in Canada mostly BC/Alberta
Bring em into Montana and race our series, we need the quads to keep the sport alive!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bring em into Montana and race our series, we need the quads to keep the sport alive!
Come to BC were are in the same boat. We have been fighting for 5 years to keep it alive. All thru the mini quads and now moving up. We have between 6-10 bikes in bc and tons in the east.Sometimes we go to Washington to race. You should come to the Canadian nationals in raymond Alberta June 29-24. It's huge in Canada. Not to far from you.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Is that snow veselym? You make that Raptor look pretty big! lol

·
Registered
197 Posts
Is that snow veselym? You make that Raptor look pretty big! lol
I ride in all elements, I hate waiting for summer!! I am not that big, only 5'3 and 115 lbs so the raptor fits me perfect

·
Registered
74 Posts
ya like tye said come to nationals in raymond alberta its like 20 mins from my house last year there was 550+ entries was awesome tons of camping/parking. only bout 50 miles from mt border or 170 miles from great falls mt u would have a blast

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ya like tye said come to nationals in raymond alberta its like 20 mins from my house last year there was 550+ entries was awesome tons of camping/parking. only bout 50 miles from mt border or 170 miles from great falls mt u would have a blast
You going??

·
Registered
197 Posts
sounds fun but I am moving to Cheyenne WY this June

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sounds good. We will be there forsure. Just took the bikes out today for the first ride. It went well I'm very happy with the bikes and kids for the way both performed. I will try to post pics this weekend.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well Hi!

Since there was already a thread well I'm a little shy and a lot new haha :) I'm from Quebec just started riding period and already getting the hang of it :) Oh and I need to buy good boots any suggestion?

Attachments

·
Registered
74 Posts
x2 depends on how much money you have to spend? i have thor boots only paid 100 bucks new for em and i luv em mite be something you want to look at ,or if you want to spend more alpinestar boots are prob best good luck hope this helps you

·
Registered
2 Posts
All depending how much overtime will be opened in the next few weeks! Cuz now I know I ain't playing on the safe side... I had old knee high winter high heel (well 3" high) boots what would let me ride for now but not for long because I know I'll get hurt for sure wearing that but since the nice weather is starting I can't stop myself from going out and enjoying myself :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts