Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all

i am new to the forums i have be reading for a while and decided to join, i live in Perth, Western Australia and this is the best forums i could find

this is my first quad i have riddin dirt bikes since i was like 4 and i recently traded in my 04 Wr450f on the New 700r se raptor

here is a few quick snaps of my quad, still pretty standard but the mods are on there way

sorry there not the best quality just mobile phone pics

Ben

·
Registered
596 Posts
welcome to the forum homie! :thumbsup:. Just beware this place is very addictive. The stuff ive learned in the couple weeks ive been here is amazin. All these guys r great and garenteed a answer for a question asked

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i did have heaps of questions but most have been answered just by looking around its a great place for information :thumbsup:

Ben

·
Registered
596 Posts
cool man :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
No doubt there is tons of info here, but the best part is being able to see the mods you like, those you don't, and everything in between. Welcome and nice bike.

·
Registered
596 Posts
that and check out the media section...........different vids of pipes, tires, everything. This is just 1 kick as site

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sweet will look now, never seen that before

Ben

·
Premium Member
3,862 Posts
Welcome!! And that is a very nice bike :thumbsup: I really need to stop seeing the new Se's i want one so bad :(

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Looks nice man. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah i know its very addictive i have been on for the last 2 hours and more quad parts have just been delivered YEY :)

·
Registered
596 Posts
yeah i hear ya man.......im the same way...

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Welcome to the club. Hope your pockets are deep because if the mod bug bites you, IT'S OVER. Oh well you can't spend it when you're dead. Good luck with it

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yeah i went throught the same thing with my car ha ha, i have to stop spending money on that thats y i bought the quad ha ha

Ben

·
Registered
22 Posts
G'day Ben, small world, I'm in Peth WA too.

Just got the Orange and Black SE, they're faster you know...... :eek:

Where do you ride, we mainly go to Lanno, Wedge and occasionally Gnangara.

Cheers,
Kev

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
lano and wedge mate all the way ha ha where abouts in perth you at

the white and blue ones are faster ha ha

Ben

·
Registered
815 Posts
welcome man.... GREAT to hear that you have been doing search's and not just asking questions.... love to hear that...
Dont be afriad to ask Q's tho, we will answer to the best of our knowledge...

Plattner

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yeah and when i get a bit more coin together to start doing a bit of work to it i will have plenty of questions to ask :thumbsup:

Ben

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hey Benno, I'm up in Wanneroo.

Were you up at Wedge on the long weekend, I saw a blue and white SE carving up !!!

I'm still waiting for the parts, but I've got some things happening for mine, and this forum is a tremendous help.

Cheers,
Kev

1 - 20 of 22 Posts