Raptor Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i bought a 2005 660 and it had a bent front wheel so where can i find a front wheel ?? also looking for some nerf bars nice ones but not real expensive ?? im all new to trail ridding just trying to get the quad set up

thanks

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
I don't think you will find too many people that will have anything bad to say about rockymountainatvmc.com, myself included. Everything I've ordered from them has been great, customer service is awesome too!

·
Registered
521 Posts
rockymountain is good to buy from... or get lucky like i did, i was talking to the parts guy at the local shop and they had just got their new tucker rocky catalogs in (part catalogs for dealerships/shops) and he gave me the extra one...now if im looking for something, i look it up, grab the part number, call him and i get it for about 20% lower than retail with no shipping cost.

·
Registered
521 Posts
tucker rocky carries about everything...

·
Registered
65 Posts
hell i got the tusk nerf bars. Theyre blue so it matches the powder coated frame, they fit great, theyre solid as hell, and theyre pretty cheap. I paid 85 for mine shipped and new from ebay.

·
Registered
39 Posts
im gonna have to take a look at this site. I will check sponsors first as well.
I got moose nerfs w/ heal guards but the price was nothing cheap i can tell you taht much. I got them for cheaper than mooseracing.com by about $100
I also bought my FS Yoshimura exhaust at a discounted rate but both were off ebay NIB

1 - 10 of 10 Posts