Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What up i am new the the four wheel thing, i have a 02 R1, but it seems more and more of my friends are coming over to the 4 wheel territory..anywho i just picked up a 06 700r,the white one(seems to be drama on here about the colors,hope i am on the right side,lol)...but it came with black ITP wheels,full yoshi exhaust&header,and a blingstart front,back and skidplate(will have pics up soon)..i got this in trade for a 96 ranger so i have been told i did good..but i don't know crap about 4 wheelers ..YET ..seems when i get into something it takes over my life,and i am very lookin forward to this hobby taking control.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your awsome choice of quad. :thumbsup: As for color... well blue is the fastest ;), but white will do. Any question SEARCH button is your friend. If that does not work we all can try to help. Enjoy

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Big M said:
Welcome and congrats on your awsome choice of quad. :thumbsup: As for color... well blue is the fastest ;), but white will do. Any question SEARCH button is your friend. If that does not work we all can try to help. Enjoy
Oh here we go again with you blue rappy owners still not getting it... the white ones are faster and everbody knows this. Welcome to the forum and defently spend some time searching and reading through the different areas. There's alot of good info in here and most topics have been covered fairly well.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Guam, admit it already, blue is faster that's the reason why your frame and other parts are blue. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
767 Posts
Let's not forget about the ultra trick Digital TCI 16bit ECU in the Black/Orange SE's, most are taking out modded blue or white 700's. :grin_nod:

·
Registered
841 Posts
Im tellin ya its the graphics that make it fast :grin_nod:

Anything you want to know about the 700 is on this forum, next you know youll wanna sell the R1..haha, naw dont do that Im bout to get a new stunt piece we still have some riding to do......thats if I still rememmber how to ride a bike :crazy: :lol:

We need to plan a trip to Harlin here real soon

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
never never sellin the R1..shit james you know better..harlin..hell name when and i am THERE damnit, damnit, damnit...see what you did james ..i prolly never would have got this thing if i didn't see your page with yours on it ..looked so much damn fun i had to get it..and i had a offer for $6000 cash for it today ..but i am keepin it..just so i can take these trips you are talkin about...AAHHHH I CAN'T WAIT..i do need a helmet though...i would look pretty damn stupid with my R1 icon helmet on.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Blue is deff the fastest....as if you didnt know.

I think coming off an R1, youll be dissapointed with the power though. I would say the 3 basic mods will make it tollerable, but not overpowering.

I base this opinion, and its only an opinion on dragging in the sand dunes in Glamis.

3rd and 4th gear are too far apart.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Agree overall. Blue is the fastest but, @ least ya got yourself a nice toy. Hopefully you have money...because soon enough, your gonna be addicted to buying anything and everything for your rappy. have fun and welcome :thumbsup:

·
Registered
841 Posts
SCROOGE said:
never never sellin the R1..shit james you know better..harlin..hell name when and i am THERE damnit, damnit, damnit...see what you did james ..i prolly never would have got this thing if i didn't see your page with yours on it ..looked so much damn fun i had to get it..and i had a offer for $6000 cash for it today ..but i am keepin it..just so i can take these trips you are talkin about...AAHHHH I CAN'T WAIT..i do need a helmet though...i would look pretty damn stupid with my R1 icon helmet on.
Man I feel ya i was gonna try and give up the stunt scene/streetbikes all together but naw I dont think so...lol.....Im tellin you what its a fuckin blast to just rip through the woods and go balls out on these man OH and no need for runnin from cops (although most of the time thats the fun part about riding streetbikes) in the woods :lol:
Yeah man my dude Steve comes home in Dec from Iraq (hes either getting a 450 or a 700), were gonna do a trip to Harlin and hit up 7000 acers, its a blast
And for a helmet, buy mine, after changing graphics and adding the red Im gonna get a new one here soon...let me know

·
Registered
24 Posts
blue is the fastest

·
Registered
542 Posts
******: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :bs: blue is the yamaha trademark color.........everyone knows that its the fastest cuz of that reason.......take all your mods off your quad and then.......THEN will i beat you! if you dont wanna do that then just wait till after christmas and then.......THEN youll see that the blue one is faster :thumbsup:

·
Registered
123 Posts
GuamRaptor700 said:
When will you guys learn......White has always been the fastest
Its has come to my attention that White is the color of clouds. And last time i checked those things were pretty slow from my point of view..........So therefore Blue prevails 8)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yes but clouds do move...now blue is the color of the sky..and it is always gettin passed by those clouds..lol :grin_nod:..here are some pics of mine

·
Registered
841 Posts
SCROOGE said:
yes but clouds do move...now blue is the color of the sky..and it is always gettin passed by those clouds..lol :grin_nod:..here are some pics of mine

HAHA so therefor white is fastest :lol:

You put that diamond plate from ur R1 frame on ur warning labels? Not a bad idea :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.