Raptor Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd put in my friendly hello here...

Came home to a nice surprise in the garage the other day, never knew changing careers and going back to school would prove to end with excellent graduation presents.

Regardless, the wife pleasantly surprised me with an 08' Raptor 700r sitting in my garage when I got home from work last week. She bought it from her cousin, without any proding on my part. He bought it brand new off the showroom floor, put 5 hours on it and then bought a Razr and never road the quad again, so for the price she paid I got a hell of a deal.

NOW I finally know why I married her :eek: haha.

Spent some money the last couple days and waiting on some parts. Full skid plates, FCI intake, power commander, motoworks exhaust, and some new riding gear

I'll get some pics up soon, sitting at work as we speak anxious for my next ride. Covered her in 3 inches of mud this past weekend and spent atleast 2 hours cleaning her back up, just to do it again.

Some say that love at first sight doesn't exist, but I found out last week that it does. So hello to you all, and I look forward to learning many great things here.

·
Super Moderator
17,062 Posts
Congrats on the new ride, and the great wife who got it for you :thumbsup:

Sounds like you picked up some good parts, and got it nice and dirty. That's a great start.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
594 Posts
that looks like a nice big garage. I need something like that, all I've got is a oversized 3 car and a 12x16 shed and they're both full to capacity

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
that looks like a nice big garage. I need something like that, all I've got is a oversized 3 car and a 12x16 shed and they're both full to capacity
Built with the idea of having enough room for the future......Quickly turned into not enough space haha. Garage is 44x45ft. With a 2nd floor over the first 3 bays. 4th bay the plan was to install a lift ( at this point it's turning into a project the grandkids might get around to :rolleyes:).

Too many toys so then the shed in the back came, unfortunately built it before the 5th wheeler made it's appearance and it's just a few feet too short to put it inside.

Need to get better at planning :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.