Raptor Forum banner

New truck

2K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  ATC-Crazy 
#1 ·
Well I bought a "new" truck a couple of days ago. I got an 04 Ford ranger FX4 offroad quad cab pickup. So far I love it. It does awesome off road with its limited slip diff. Not to mention the ol rappy 700 fits perfect in the back, even though the truck is red and the quad is blue but oh well. Also, a 4 inch lift in the plans for this summer. Tell what u guys think. Mine is on the left by the way, the other one is my dad's, which he bought a couple of months ago.

#5 ·
Nice truck man, deff lift it......never thought Id be a Ford guy but I bought a new truck bout a month ago (f150 fx4)....its my first full size truck and I love it (dad was like wtf being hes a chevy guy)....already ordered a 3"body lift and a 6" Trailmaster susp. lift, thank god I have a trailer dont see me gettin my quad back there after that..lol

#9 ·
Ya Im very happy with it. They do look awesome lifted with nice meaty tires. I have always liked the Rangers because they look like mini versions of the F-series pickups. Lots of power for its size with the 4.0 Litre. thanks for the responses by the way. Nice to know I am amidst fellow ford owners!:) I will have to try and get a pic of it with the quad in the back to show off my two new toys...

#10 ·
Very nice Ranger. I was looking at the same truck when I was shopping around last year. I finally settled on a F150 though. The extra room (Im 6'5") made it a lot more comfortable inside. I wish Skyjacker made a 4" lift for it...because I really dont need the 6". I guess I'll have to go with Fabtech.

Here is my truck the day I got it, and right after I tested out my new 33's...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.