Raptor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I have an 07 rappy and have a pro circuit slip on, pc3, prodesign air filter kit, razr2's and a 15 tooth front sprocket. I have some other visual upgrades and stuff but im tryin to decide on my next upgrade. Would you say that the amount of power you gain from a header is worth the $250 they cost? or do you know of any other mods that arent ridiculously expensive? thanks.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
well thats about the only performance mod left before you start getting into the engine.... maybe some longer a arms.....? I dunno

·
Registered
118 Posts
I found that suspension is as important as motor mods, yea I think the headers make a noticable diff but I can rip thru the trails with my old 660 fast than my 700 cause i can make turns and rip obsticles up with more confort for sure!! and i felt better at the end of the day!!!

·
Registered
118 Posts
and a programmer, you can buy the PCIII for like 275 or I got the WBrothers box and love it!! and you need one anyways with that head pipe so might as well!!

·
***Wildland Firefighter***
3,031 Posts
Raptor_rpr said:
and a programmer, you can buy the PCIII for like 275 or I got the WBrothers box and love it!! and you need one anyways with that head pipe so might as well!!
He has one already

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea I was lookin at some new suspension but didnt kno if i wanna spend that much cash, but i just cut a couple tendons in my hand and go for surgery tomoro so who knows, mite have to sell it neways :( thanks for the advice tho

·
Registered
273 Posts
I cut a tendon where my thumb meets my wrist it SUCKED. Good luck man. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
596 Posts
yeah good luck man but hold off on the sale.......at least see if you can ride without pain b4 u sell it. cause you might be in pain sellin it and wishin you neva did.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks guys. yea im gonna wait a bit to sell but my surgery got delayed cuz i cut my nerves in my fingers too so i need plastic surgery. atleast its my left tho, i can still hit the throttle haha

1 - 11 of 11 Posts