Raptor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
I just been surfing on here and this place is pathetic. you cant get a simple answer to a simple question like this. I know its to late but I will answer. Yes you must lap your valves in and watch the pattern on the compond as you do so. Gezze

·
Registered
532 Posts
I dont think the forum is what is pathetic. There is a bunch of great guys on here. Sorry if they did not respond fast enough for you. You will not find a more helpfull group , remember your asking strangers to take time and help for FREE.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Really Feb 25 he posted and no response by March 7.And never responded too period. You responded to my post on this within an hour.I believe your right there is alot of help on here and great people.Only nobody seems to visit this section.I posted a simple question on here almost two days ago with no response.(In the youth quad area).It is free,so I guess you get what you pay for! Leaving a guy hang in the middle of a project is no way to build a strong forum. Just saying, I dont mean to offend anyone.I guess Im just pointing out the facts. Sorry. I mean,if you cant get answers why visit?

·
Super Moderator
17,058 Posts
This forum has a youth atv section but it is not the strength or focus of this website.

The OP's question is a generic one and likely would have been answered more quickly in another section which gets more traffic. There are far fewer Raptor 80's out there than the larger models and therefore we don't have as many members who own them sitting online and waiting to answer new questions. I would try looking for a website that primarily caters to youth atvs if you find yourself in need of an increased speed of response. I used to know some but they have gone offline or seen their membership dwindle over time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts