Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all here are my new warning lables, they are only stickers but they look alright if they end up coming off i will replace them with something else but they wil do for now

i got them from www.teamhard.com from e-bay

heres the pics

lemme know what you think

Ben

Attachments

·
Registered
289 Posts
Those things are straight up pimpin' :eek: im going to have to get me some. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Thanks. :thumbsup:
I had seen those a while ago and forgot where. Someone also makes one that looks almost identical to the factory ones - similar logos, warnings, etc - until you read what is said.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Me Likey

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Not my cup of tea! They are kinda funny, but cant say I would put them on my bike. Sorry!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah thats fair enough, like i said dont know if they will be on my bike for long as i do want the carbon ones but its something different for now

Ben

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Those look sweet Ben! 8)

I just ordered some new warning labels and should have them anyday so I will post my pics up once they get here.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Headrope said:
Someone also makes one that looks almost identical to the factory ones - similar logos, warnings, etc - until you read what is said.
Link?

·
Registered
287 Posts
Those are pretty funny, but probably not something I would put on (or get approval from my wife to put on anyway :)

Here's mine...they are made by HEP (Haley Engineered Performance)

·
Registered
287 Posts
Yeah, but I was in SAAAAD shape after I got home :puke: WOW, haven't been in such rare form for quite a number of years. Was good to meet you too though! :beer: It's possible we might make it to Beverly, but it would be Sunday only. I have some other commitments on Sat. to take care of. How often do you make it over that way?

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
RLJ3RD said:
Headrope said:
Someone also makes one that looks almost identical to the factory ones - similar logos, warnings, etc - until you read what is said.
Link?
I wish I could remember. I wanted to get them at the time but was saving my pennies so didn't. They looked like the factory ones except for the text. They were hilarious.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Headrope said:
RLJ3RD said:
Headrope said:
Link?
I wish I could remember. I wanted to get them at the time but was saving my pennies so didn't. They looked like the factory ones except for the text. They were hilarious.
Maybe it was this one?

http://www.2faroffroad.com

·
Registered
1,157 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.