Raptor Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking at getting some new Douglas .125 for my 700 and wondering what backspacing i need to stay somewhere around stock width maybe just a hair wider......im looking at a set of 10x5's for the front on ebay that are 3+2 but i dont know what that means really.....need a little help thanks guys

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
im looking at getting some new Douglas .125 for my 700 and wondering what backspacing i need to stay somewhere around stock width maybe just a hair wider......im looking at a set of 10x5's for the front on ebay that are 3+2 but i dont know what that means really.....need a little help thanks guys
What are gonna use the blue labels for dirt or sand? If you use them for dirt you are gonna taco them if you can at least get the black labels .160 Or red label .190

·
RF Moderating Team Member / Wheelie Master
4,326 Posts
Sounds cool post up the pics when you destroy them c ya8)
+1 hit a pebble and your done...
I have a set of the next ones up the DWT .160 Black labels and they are very weak still for trail riding I use them on my ice tire set up only.

·
Super Moderator
17,060 Posts
Stock front wheels are 5.5"wide, about 4+1.5 offset.

Here's a quick reference explanation for anyone else who was wondering how offsets work.

·
Super Moderator
17,060 Posts
Well, it'll hopefully at least save helpful guys like you from having to type quite so much ;)

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Those was blue labels I gave you Chris just keep em in the sand on the strip. They're ultra light and I'm sure they'll bend if you look at em to hard.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i mostly drag race so they have been great for that never bent one but im sure you can.....thanks mad dog...where did you find that diagram

1 - 16 of 16 Posts