Raptor Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bent my front two wheels. I am wanting to get all 4 aftermarket wheels. I ride hard in wooded areas. What are the best rims to get with a budget in mind that look good too? Also what size should I get for front and rear that will match the size of my stock wheels? The reason why I want the same size as stock is I want to be able to use my tires that I have on my stock rims now.

Thanks!

·
Registered
197 Posts
As far as the size goes just look at the large numbers on the tires. They tell you the rim height and width. Might want to check out the for sale thread on here. I've seen a lot of tire and rim posts on there in the last week.

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts
not sure if you really wanna spend to much money on an aftermarket wheel if there just gonna get bent and beat up? i like to stay cheap and keep the oem ones. in my area...i can usually find a set for $50ish bucks. the hard part is finding the wheels in black.

·
Registered
6,002 Posts
A can of spray paint will turn them black in no time for cheap. Then when you scratch it just spray it again...

·
Registered
320 Posts
i just picked up some wheels from rocky for $69 a piece.. pretty happy with them!

·
Registered
598 Posts
I have a full set of black plus a spare rear all black. Looking to get 200 Obo for all 5. Normal trail wear on the outter lip. Pics up in the for sale section if you wanna take a look

·
Registered
35 Posts
A can of spray paint will turn them black in no time for cheap. Then when you scratch it just spray it again...
I sprayed my stock wheels with Rustoleum Wheel High Performance paint. I used the Matte Black. And yeah its like 5 bucks and when you need to just spray them again. My friend actually used the same paint on some wheels on his Mustang and it looks awesome. Been on there for months and still looks brand new.

·
Premium Member
1,457 Posts
I got the itp ss wheels like dazz and with the rocky trails I ride they have help up pretty good. Their like 6 months old and still look good.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Any ITP wheels are great!! I have the poolished aluminum ones and they look like chrome when shined up!

·
Registered
594 Posts
i just picked up some wheels from rocky for $69 a piece.. pretty happy with them!
How much heavier are they over the stock wheels?

·
Registered
320 Posts
... i cant feel any differance either in performance of the quad they do weigh a little more but like i said i cant feel any differance in performance oh wait thats not right ( now my tires stay on the quad )

1 - 11 of 11 Posts