Raptor Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lets get together and ride big scrub on new years, come on guys lets ride, i know grandsport is gonna go, we need more people.

people riding :
grandsport
blue700

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol, not gonna be lucky if other people dont go, then im just gonna be bored. i wanna meet up with you and hit those trails you posted pictures of, they look fucking amazing.

·
Registered
202 Posts
ill ride at scrub but id rather go somewhere whithout deathly woops. lets go to the bowl or someting, or hit up a different set of trails on 19.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok well pick a place if ya wanna ride with us? im always up for new riding places.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
im willin to go newhere, wanna try croom or something like that?

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
are you up for riding on monday, im meeting some friends an its near big scrub, but its no woops or anything like that, its supposed to be really nice trail riding, if ya up for it give me a call, 407 314 1677 corey

·
Registered
556 Posts
Corey,

SORRY I have not called ya. I know it's New Years and were supposed to go riding today. We rode for 6 hours straight yesterday and a total of 77 miles and I'm tired. We are going to pass until next weekend. We ride really hard yesterday and I'm going to relax today. I will hook up with you and show you the new section that has very little whoops and is a blast in comparison to Scrub. We rode back and forth a few times to some of the sections in the scrub which I've never seen. I'm getting comfortable now without needing the GPS to go....

Mike

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
no worries mike, actually chris is out there in ocala at his grandfathers house, but nobody has heard from him in a couple days which isnt like him, so i wont be doing ne riding today anyways, next weekend i will be riding as long as everything is ok. happy new years.

·
Registered
202 Posts
hey guys. i rode at scrub today and it sucked, eal wet, cause of rain last night and i was with lotsa family so. anyway ttyl

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lol boss man next time bring a generator and another means of getting ahold of the old lady please

·
Registered
36 Posts
lets set something up! Im only here in Ocala till the 17th. Can ride any day of the weekand, since I am on vacation I dont have to work so let me know. I brought my 700 all the way from Texas hoping to go riding. I havent got to take it out yet. Let me know.

my cell is 254-535-0464

Kyle

·
Registered
202 Posts
kyle call me at 386 747 5007 and we can definately set something up. i tried to dial ya but i think you were outta service so i dunno.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts