Raptor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All I've done is jetting and a rev box on our first year YFZ's.

With adding a rev/FI black box on the New 2010 YFZ's, how will they run in performance and ride quality comparison to the 2004?

The reason I ask is our local Yamai dealer has $1800 off MSPR, and has offered us a good trade in.

Quality improvement on the dunes, and at least equal performance is our concern before we move up to 2010's.

Thanks for any tips or tales.

·
Registered
675 Posts
I have an 04 with the big 3 and the rev box.I rode my friends big 3 2010 at the dunes 2 weeks ago.You won't be disapointed with the 2010.Scott.

·
Registered
694 Posts
I was just in my local dealer and they had the standard blue 2010 YFZ450R RRRRRraaapPP! normally MSRP at $8799 for a mere $5700.
Considering I paid 4k for a moderately done '06 YFZ450 back in '08, arms, compression, cam, exhaust, nerfs. I would gladly have ponied up a little bit more for a new R.
$5700 for an R - I am still in disbelief, anybody seeing anythere better out there?

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
I was just in my local dealer and they had the standard blue 2010 YFZ450R RRRRRraaapPP! normally MSRP at $8799 for a mere $5700.
Considering I paid 4k for a moderately done '06 YFZ450 back in '08, arms, compression, cam, exhaust, nerfs. I would gladly have ponied up a little bit more for a new R.
$5700 for an R - I am still in disbelief, anybody seeing anythere better out there?
I was at my local dealer this past week and they also have the same price. It's crazy. I plan on buying a YFZ soon, but I didn't want to pay over 3K....

·
Registered
5 Posts
My wife is USAF and I am prior USAF so we are stationed in Little Rock Arkansas right now Where they are 7000.00 WTF she is from Lakeside oregon and her parents live 1/4mile from spinreel dunes and we go to winchester bay for dunefest every year, I'm going to get one next year in oregon where they are cheap lol!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts