Raptor Forum banner

141 - 151 of 151 Posts

·
ROTM Winner
194 Posts
Heading out to CTF this Sunday. If anyone is down hit me up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
46 Posts
What's up fellas, new 700 owner here.
Located in the middletown (tri-state ) area.
My good friend also just picked one up and we're always looking for new places / people to ride with.

Going out this Saturday to a local place near me, but if anyone else is down to ride that could change.
Hit me up anytime.

James.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
46 Posts
^^ right on, been up that way once...

Wish I could say we have great riding here but been out of the scene for so long I'm just not sure where to go..
Been going to a couple of my old spots but nothing to brag about.
Hopefully some others will chime in and maybe we can schedule a ride with a bunch of us from here.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yeah have been out of the scene myself for about 20 years lol. I bought this Raptor awhile back but haven't had much time to ride it yet other than one of my old spots that I hit up. There are a few clubs up here and between the two they have about 140 miles of trails to ride. I have joined them but have yet to check out the trails but will be soon for sure. Once my new tires arrive anyway since I put a one inch hole in one of the rears today on something.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I'm in Poughkeepsie ny and ride every weekend. Somedays local and some day over in Kingston. I can message you when we go

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm from Yonkers NY, but some weekends i head over to Kingston to Ride. But if anyone know some other spots where cops won't be a bother, please let me know. Maybe we can link up and head out

·
Registered
35 Posts
i'd be down for some local riding as well.
i'm right in between poughkeepsie/kingston/middletown

·
Registered
83 Posts
Cops don't bother in Kingston no more. They opened the gates for us this summer. I was just there again Sunday. I go almost every weekend. Message me for location

·
Registered
6 Posts
Baki / ArchieBunker / Bronx- Westchester / 2018 700

I’m a little late to the party, just got a raptor a few months back. So far I’ve only been out to PA Lost Trails once and definitely looking to ride more. Lost trails was fun, but my buddies on UTVs enjoyed it more than I did lol. I heard of some places in PA but it’s a troop to get there and back, especially after hours of getting beat up on rocky trails. Looking for some new places nearby. I have cousins in the jersey shore area and cousins out in Sullivan county, so places near there would be perfect. Down to go to LI since it isn’t too far either. Appreciate any suggestions!! Thanks guys

141 - 151 of 151 Posts