Raptor Forum banner

141 - 150 of 150 Posts

·
ROTM Winner
194 Posts
Heading out to CTF this Sunday. If anyone is down hit me up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
46 Posts
What's up fellas, new 700 owner here.
Located in the middletown (tri-state ) area.
My good friend also just picked one up and we're always looking for new places / people to ride with.

Going out this Saturday to a local place near me, but if anyone else is down to ride that could change.
Hit me up anytime.

James.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
46 Posts
^^ right on, been up that way once...

Wish I could say we have great riding here but been out of the scene for so long I'm just not sure where to go..
Been going to a couple of my old spots but nothing to brag about.
Hopefully some others will chime in and maybe we can schedule a ride with a bunch of us from here.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yeah have been out of the scene myself for about 20 years lol. I bought this Raptor awhile back but haven't had much time to ride it yet other than one of my old spots that I hit up. There are a few clubs up here and between the two they have about 140 miles of trails to ride. I have joined them but have yet to check out the trails but will be soon for sure. Once my new tires arrive anyway since I put a one inch hole in one of the rears today on something.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I'm in Poughkeepsie ny and ride every weekend. Somedays local and some day over in Kingston. I can message you when we go

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm from Yonkers NY, but some weekends i head over to Kingston to Ride. But if anyone know some other spots where cops won't be a bother, please let me know. Maybe we can link up and head out

·
Registered
35 Posts
i'd be down for some local riding as well.
i'm right in between poughkeepsie/kingston/middletown

·
Registered
83 Posts
Cops don't bother in Kingston no more. They opened the gates for us this summer. I was just there again Sunday. I go almost every weekend. Message me for location

141 - 150 of 150 Posts