Raptor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My daughters 3rd birthday is 2 weeks from now and my buddy is selling me 2001 raptor 90 for 800 bux its been kept in his garage the whole time and has maybe 50 hours on it. is it a good deal? and i was wondering if there are any other plastics i can put on there to make it look a little bit modern or newer model, any help is greatly appreciated! oh and somewhere i can get her some riding gear !:cool:

·
Registered
255 Posts
For riding gear, check rockymountainatv.com or denniskirk.com. Look in their closeout sections. You can find great deals there. Is this an 80 and not a 90? The 90 just came out in 2009.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Looking good. And that a badger 80. Same thing as a Raptor 80 just different fenders.

·
Registered
11 Posts
TxPete - I you are still looking for riding gear. My grandson started riding at 3 also and we have some of his gear that he has outgrown. Includes helmets, MX pants, jerseys, gloves, etc. If interested PM me I will make you a smokin' deal.

Glenn

·
Registered
41 Posts
If you didnt what you needed from Glenn, I'd suggest craigslist.

At that age they outgrow it before the new is even worn off.

I got a full set(boots,pants jersey gloves) for my nephew for $50 and they looked brand new.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts