Raptor Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellas just joined the site since I recently purchased a 2005 Limited Edition Raptor 660. I have had plenty of dirt bikes in the past and a Blaster that I bought for the wife before realizing it was too fast for her but this is my first actual quad. Its got an HMF full quiet race series exhuast, K&N, jetted, computer I think, Moose nerf bars, aftermarket front and rear grab bars/bumpers, and a few other mods. I have been trolling the site for a little bit trying to learn as much as I can but just wanted to say hi. I will try and post some pics soon but I assume you all know what it looks like. Cant wait for it to warm up so I can take her out and see what shes got. Gonna take it to the local Yamaha dealer tomorrow to have the valves adjusted since I have no idea when the last time it was done then I will change the oil and spark plug and get her ready for spring. Looking forward to checking out the site and learning all I can. Matt

·
Registered
13 Posts
Welcome to RF! the people on here are great with helping you with any question you may have and you will learn so much just by trolling around here i know i have! Just search the question before you post it cuz chances are its been answered already lol.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts