Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody I am new here. I am getting my first raptor next week. I am getting a 07 SE Black and orange. Should be a fun bike.... Anyway just wanted to say hi to everybody, I look forward to becoming a member on the board.

·
Registered
13,279 Posts
Congrats on the great choice. You'll really like this forum once you want to start putting mods on the bike. Overall its a great bunch of people here. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Welcome, great choice. Only thing you have to look out for is the yellow bikes, they are faster than the rest but I hear orange is the second fastest.

·
Registered
519 Posts
welcome congrats on the new toy you will love it :crazy:

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Welcome to the #1 Raptor forum!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
13,279 Posts
I thought the blue and white was still the fastest?!? It has something to do with the cellular structure of the blue paint. :lol:

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Welcome, I agree with Socal. Blue and white is the fastest.

You will love it. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Welcome to the best quad site period !!! :thumbsup:

FYI---->> Blue is the fastest.. :grin_nod:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Welcome Im also a Newbie as of like Ten Minutes ago. Congrats on the new Raptor..........Sorry But I have To Say YELLOW IS Faster. :grin_nod:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Big Mike said:
Welcome to the best quad site period !!! :thumbsup:

FYI---->> Blue is the fastest.. :grin_nod:
:haha: I second the motion :grin_nod:

·
Registered
584 Posts
:bump: WHAT UP?

·
Registered
213 Posts
welcome to the forum, but um ya, white is definitely the fastest dont be fooled. That blue SE is secksie as hell though...

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for all the welcomes... seems like a nice place... Does anybody have the black and orange ones? Kinda funny, everybody here has the white SE's and everybody where Im from wants the black ones... Anyway thanks for the welcome!

·
Registered
66 Posts
I have the orange and black. only problem I had was my legs rubbed the crap out of the plastic around the seat :( I used some plastic renew and then put on some 3M clear bra and problem fixed :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts