Raptor Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
I'd skip the slip-on and just ride it for now. Congrats!
I agree! Just ride it, they are awesome stock! I've never needed more power or speed on any trail.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I agree! Just ride it, they are awesome stock! I've never needed more power or speed on any trail.
Yeah, I'm just gone to ride it for now. This is my 4th 700, my 2011 SE had dual Barkers, FCI open box intake, PC5 and dynoed.. It was quite loud, my neighbors loved me for that. Night and day from stock, but yes, just going to enjoy as is. Got it yesterday and have not rode it except up on trailer at Stealership lol. Start break in next week after all this rain. Going to heat cycle it quite a few times and not baby it.

·
Registered
224 Posts
What! Who needs more speed anyway...it’s just fun to mod ! Congrats though man honestly. Enjoy it and do your thing.

·
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
10,442 Posts
Yeah, I'm just gone to ride it for now. This is my 4th 700, my 2011 SE had dual Barkers, FCI open box intake, PC5 and dynoed.. It was quite loud, my neighbors loved me for that. Night and day from stock, but yes, just going to enjoy as is. Got it yesterday and have not rode it except up on trailer at Stealership lol. Start break in next week after all this rain. Going to heat cycle it quite a few times and not baby it.
No heat cycles, start it to check for leaks, cool down, next time be ready to ride it for at least 1/2 hour aggressively without lugging. Break in done!! Now, 'ride it like you stole it'.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts