Raptor Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is Anyone going to croom in the near future and if so lets get some dates together. I'll hit up the guys i know at Macdill AFB and hopefully the other Tampa Guys and Girls will join in.

·
Registered
207 Posts
ive never been and wanna go real bad, ii can only make sunday rides so please scehduale accordingly if its convenient for every1 else.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well i will be getting there tommrow about 9 or 10 AM. :thumbsup: see ya there!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Coming up from Miami. Lets pick a date to meet up and ride. How about Jan. 13th? Weekend ride. Campout at Croom?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hey guys, I imagine you all already went to croom. I will be going this weekend, leaveing today, Friday the 5th. If any1 wants to meet up there let me know today...

·
Registered
36 Posts
I live in Ocala, so Id be cool with meeting up. Hell I havent been able to ride my quad since I brought it home.

Hit me up if anybodys coming. My buddy used to ride at croom all the time.

Kyle

·
Registered
29 Posts
if i dont head up tonight and get a campin spot, ill be up in the morning. I live in Punta gorda, so its boout 2 hours away. at the latest ill be there by noon tomarrow and stay till monday night probably

·
Registered
36 Posts
what kind of riding is Croom now days? I might be interested in swinging over for the day if you want to ride.

Hit me up 254-535-0464

kyle

·
Registered
29 Posts
yea kyle sounds good. im leaving right now, im all loaded. obviously wont be doing any riding tonight, but call me in the morning when/if you get there. Ill be atr the hammoks or campground. 941-204-0108. i got your # too...

Jesse

1 - 9 of 9 Posts