Raptor Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wondering what is the next step to increase performance and power, but i dont want to get into boreing the motor...i have a slip on pipe, and an air filter, also a 15t sproket...what else can i do?

·
Registered
101 Posts
If you want more performance you will have to get a headpipe,fuel controller-power commander,cam,port polish,high compression piston,clutch. I would get new tires.

·
Registered
669 Posts
I stroked my motor with out going big bore and will give you a lot more power :thumbsup:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
um... i dont know, it seems to run good! do i need a controller? will it help?

·
Registered
669 Posts
it will help alot :thumbsup:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
is white bros a good EFI controller? and suggestions?

·
Registered
669 Posts
they are all good but would go with the power commander

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
dont they all do the exact same thing? no im not running with the lid off but i would like too!!!

·
Registered
95 Posts
these bikes run lean from the factory and the controllers all do the same thing but the powercommander you can just load your map based upon your mods and it will adjust @ 250rpm, its the most tunable controller in my opinion. the others you have to do the adjustments yourself, i think the powercommander would be good if you are like me and dont know enough to tune your machine for the best performance, or you can always dyno to tune, up to you. but yes you need a controller.

·
Registered
243 Posts
yes, the power commander is the one to go with in my opinion as well. You should get it as soon as possible, just to relieve some of the heat due to your machine running lean. Also make sure you do not run with no lid and no power commander as to it makes it run that much more lean, but without the lid on you will notice a nice boost.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.