Raptor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys i live in Egypt and own a 660r raptor just got LTE Dual Exhaust its damn crazy and i wanted to get something else what do guys think should be my next mod
Thanks for Help

·
Registered
22,016 Posts
First of all, welcome to the forum.

You might share with the group the type of riding you do, and the conditions you ride in.

If you are in Egypt, you might want to consider some air conditioning!

:lol: Just kidding.

If you're in rocky terrain, a good investment would be skid plates. Sandy conditions, some paddles or high intensity lights (since riding at night is a bit cooler).

~Brian

·
Registered
562 Posts
Heres my .02 worth, this really isn't a power upgrade but you should consider front and rear suspension next. This will greatly improve the handling of your quad which in turn, you'll be able to ride faster and use the power and torque of your Raptor better. I recentlly installed EPIC +2 A-Arms, YFZ450 front shocks and G-Force Extended rear hubs (avalable at Rocky Mountain ATV) on my Raptor and now it rides like a totally different quad.  I live in Arizona and we ride alot in the Desert sorta like Baja Racing and with this set up I can ride at least 1 -2 gears faster through whoops and rough desert terrain. And not to mention that now my Raptor is much more comfortable to ride because the suspension soaks up the bumps. Just a thought. If I had to do it all over again starting from scratch, the first mod I would do is the suspension then I would do the usual engine mods ie. exhaust, rejetting, K & N air filter etc...

-Johnny

1 - 4 of 4 Posts