Raptor Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just put one of these in and it does make a considerable difference. Well worth the $7.50

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
i had a good plug and i just switched a couple days ago and i noticed easier and quicker start up and also smoother power delivery...but as far as noticable power gains i cant really tell

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
FastFirstGen said:
i had a good plug and i just switched a couple days ago and i noticed easier and quicker start up and also smoother power delivery...but as far as noticable power gains i cant really tell
Who said anything about power gains?
All i'm saying is that I change my plugs quite often and when I put the Iridium one in my Raptor it ran better than it normally does. As compared to when I change the normal NGK plug.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I like the iridium too...starts up quick and smooth, u barely have to press the button in

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
nah i didnt say you said anything about power gains....nobody mentioned power gains....but when i was looking into the plug i found a write up on the iridium that said they got good power gains

·
Registered
373 Posts
do u have a part number for that spark plug? :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
i got mine from advance auto parts....just the local parts store and they come pre gapped im pretty sure

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
now i think i heard with the iridium you can set the gap bigger because of more spark power and get better combustion and more efficient burn.....any of you know anything about that?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts