Raptor Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone using one and which one? My OEM cap is all messed up and i'm trying to figure out what NGK cap I need. I tried to search but couldn't come up with anything. Thanks!

·
I am unique
22,621 Posts
There is no real replacement for it that I have found...................

OEM is probably the only way to go............

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Damn. Thats what I was afraid of. Thanks for the quick reply.

·
Super Moderator
17,063 Posts
I run a straight NGK cap with the OEM boot/seal, I posted the part number here once about 2 years ago when I first got one but I have no idea what it is now. I will search around, I think I still had an extra one in a box somewhere.

·
Premium Member
2,359 Posts
Does the OEM cap twist off the wire. I have two OEM coils that I may be putting on a 3-plug head. If I go that route instead of using a banshee coil I should be able to hook you up with one. Let me know if you still need one.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
I figured when you ran a 3 plug head you would use an aftermarket Nology coil that has 2 terminals for 2 plug wires. That is what I run on my banshee is a nology coil. It has 2 posts and uses 2 spark plug wires that snap on the plugs and on the coil. Just like automotive spark plug wires.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Does the OEM cap twist off the wire. I have two OEM coils that I may be putting on a 3-plug head. If I go that route instead of using a banshee coil I should be able to hook you up with one. Let me know if you still need one.
Yes the cap twists off the OEM wire, but the wire does not twist off the OEM coil.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.