Raptor Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the new tire setup yesterday and installed them today. 23" fronts, 22" back, razr2 with the black baja wheel. Geez, this is the better upgrade just in looks alone that I have done. Very sweet looking....I am actually happy I spent the money now.

Pictures to follow sooner or later.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Mind if I ask how much you paid? That's pretty much the exact setup I'd like eventually.. except maybe with some version of Holeshots.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PMd ya, I got a discount because I spend too much money at Rockymountain.com, basically $650 or so. I might've got ripped, but I like them. I couldn't find a better deal anywhere and I don't do business with Troy Yamaha...

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
FrignDope said:
PMd ya, I got a discount because I spend too much money at Rockymountain.com, basically $650 or so. I might've got ripped, but I like them. I couldn't find a better deal anywhere and I don't do business with Troy Yamaha...
You got a fair price, I like that combo.

·
Registered
58 Posts
i really dig the razr2's i just put on some 22s as well see post on here for pics!!!!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
580 Posts
:thumbsup:

Your Raptor is set up pretty much exactly like I want mine... black bumper, black rims with Razr 2s, dual DMCs..... wanna switch? Mine's stock, you could start all over again!! ::)

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Look mean as hell man. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I cant trade ya yet...I aint done yet!

I go in for my shock rebuild next week, I get my radiator and coolant guard later this week hopefully, then I might be done for a while. The steering stem and bars might be next, shrug. My wife is regretting the day I talked her into the bikes. (yellow one is hers)

·
Registered
234 Posts
i just put the razor 2's on mine but i stuck with the stock sizes. when i put it up against my brothers its like an inch taller. but i got the baja wheels in black looks great. i will take a pic but it will be off my phone i don't have a digital camera yet

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks!

No one painted it, it is a tcs spring. I am taking it in this week to get the socks re-done. I just put on the hep radiator and coolant guard last night, both a pc'd black and looks great. I will try to snap some pics next week after the shocks are done.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Good Choice! Looks great! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Nope, PRM has one that angles up and supposedly doesnt cover the light. This is an AC and it does cover. If I ever switch out again I will pick up the PRM.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Ok, thanks, I guess I will get the PRM one also.
I want peeps to see my tail light, that is about all that they will see :stickpoke:

·
Registered
241 Posts
Nice tyres
I was trying to decide on which tyres but i run on pea gravel were you slide alot and i think the razor 2 should hopefully dig through the loose stones and get me some traction . Anyone else ride on gravel ?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts