Raptor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
I'm not a big fan of night dune rides. Most of my friends share your view, but to me every little drop off looks like a 50 foot razorback.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I'm not a big fan of night dune rides. Most of my friends share your view, but to me every little drop off looks like a 50 foot razorback.
+1 :thumbsup: on that. I'll go out and tear it up and have some fun in the desert at night, not so much at the dunes.

·
Registered
892 Posts
I like night rides everywhere else, just not the dunes. I just putt around the dunes after dark.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Draw a line from Mt Rainier to Mt St Helens and cut it in half and there is Randle. I've been to Walla Walla a couple of times. Used to work on industrial generators and Koncrete Industries had a mobile unit that needed warranty work.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Man I love night rides anywhere! One time I rode for like4 hrs. out in the hills above stevenson washington. It was a full moon and there was about 3-4 ft. of iced over snow everywhere. You could just ride right on top. And it was bright out! You didnt even hardly need headlights. Good times:). I really want to find some frame mounted lights to add in adition to my stockers though. I saw this one guy who had full size piaa's mounted to his helmet! He looked like mickey mouse lol But he could see everything.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts