Raptor Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im thinkin about a nmotion pipe, and a proflow K&N, and a dobeck, but cant find a map for it. or the number things. i dont noe wut there called but i do noe wut they r. thanxs

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Your best bet would be to try and call nmotion and see if they have any reccomendations. if not then try a nice starting point like Dobeck recomends and tune it in yourself. The dobeck is pretty easy to dial in nicely.

·
Registered
87 Posts
NMotion pipes are one of the best for the YFZ 450, lets us know how they are on the Raptor.

Good luck, I too would call NMotion see which module they recommend, they already have that one dialed in.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oh it mite be a tad bit ive only got about $600, but thats wut im plannin on done

·
Registered
511 Posts
i bought the nmotion from the site sponsors here. i found when compairing the actual bends and product overall against the ron woods it lacked in quality. bends were not consistant pipe shrank up in some areas. the welds were not ground down and it was not ceramicoated on headers. with the contours in the bends being as dramatic as they were i figured i would loose hp from that and by looking at the woods pipe, i decided to go with that 1. hp #'s not sure on the nmotion but i am real happy with my woods.

Capt.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'm running an nmotion pipe with a PCIII, I reccomend to spend more money and go with the PCIII.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.