Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:(well i had a down payment for when winter would break...but my family had some money prob so i thought i would help them out so i gave it 2 them... sucks tho all i thought about is the 700r... :(

·
Registered
91 Posts
you are a helluva guy. thats cool your lookin out for the family. just think though next year the raptor might be even more badass. (not sure what they can do but it can only get better) :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Good things come to those who wait and also to those who care about others. I know its hard now but I bet in a year when its time to get your new raptor they will have a new version of it out with nicer everything and you will think to yourself " man I am glad I had to wait". :thumbsup:

·
Registered
278 Posts
I bet they are right. You did the right thing, no matter how crappy it makes you feel.

I wish I would have waited a little bit for the SE's to come out before I bought mine. I'm sure they will have some improvements by next year. Most likely in the EFI portion (If I had any say anyway)

You did a good thing.

·
Registered
206 Posts
You made a very good choice :thumbsup: family should always come first ;)

·
Registered
596 Posts
u did the right thing......hey u neva know...u might get surprised and your family help u out and get ya one b4 summer. did the right homie

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
You Da Man!! :clap: Money means nothing... Family means everything!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
man i took me 5 years, 3 kids,1 dog, 2 trucks, 1 commuter car and countless hours of carefully plained discussions w/ the wife to fianlly convince her that it was somthing i needed to help me keep my sanity. it worked on jan. 9 2007. its a date that i remember better than her birthday... anyway, when it comes you will see that all the waiting was worth it :thumbsup:.

·
Registered
40 Posts
family is always first,wait it will be worth it.i got burned on my raptor,the day i got home with my 06 bad ass raptor,i signed on to yamahas web site and there were the 07 models know thats bad,your doing the right thing

·
Registered
793 Posts
I hope family does need me in the next month or so cause Im getting mines within that time frame. If they are truly in need I would help to but that would probably make me cry :'( That has to suck for you. You did right thing though. Just dont think about it to much. You'll be sittin on a 700 in no time.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.