Raptor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i race quad flattrack and its mostly just dusty sometimes little bit of clumps of wet dirt but i was thinking of getting the fci intake and using no box, can anybody see any problems with this? I plan to use an outerwear also was wondering how well airflows into the intake with no box?

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
I trail ride with no box no problems yet.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Thought about flat tracking I even lowered it 4" lol now need tires and a sway bar. Then I'll go try it see if I'm any good or if it's just gonna be for fun.

·
I am unique
22,621 Posts
So i race quad flattrack and its mostly just dusty sometimes little bit of clumps of wet dirt but i was thinking of getting the fci intake and using no box, can anybody see any problems with this? I plan to use an outerwear also was wondering how well airflows into the intake with no box?
We never ran airboxes with oval tracking, the main purpose of the airbox is noise suppression...................:D

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys, Yeah flat tracking is tons of fun I love it!!! Its definitley worth the price of admission so to speak. If your ever lookin to get sponsors hop on hookit.com you can get tons of sponsors that really helps on purchasing stuff trust me

1 - 5 of 5 Posts