Raptor Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all here's the deal ... i have my buddy's 700r at home and it wont start !...there is fire at the plug but gas isnt getting to cylinder ... i crank it a bunch of times and plug is bone dry !... fuel pump is working , fuel lines and fuel rail isnt clogged ... fuel is getting to the injector but it wont spray !!! i put my own injector on it and still wont start ... it will run fine on mine !...TPS sensor is good i checked it .... if i spray gas through the intake it will start up until i stop spraying gas in it !!! ... the power and ground wires are good i checked them too !!

what else could it be !!

thx
vern

·
I am unique
22,621 Posts
hi all here's the deal ... i have my buddy's 700r at home and it wont start !...there is fire at the plug but gas isnt getting to cylinder ... i crank it a bunch of times and plug is bone dry !... fuel pump is working , fuel lines and fuel rail isnt clogged ... fuel is getting to the injector but it wont spray !!! i put my own injector on it and still wont start ... it will run fine on mine !...TPS sensor is good i checked it .... if i spray gas through the intake it will start up until i stop spraying gas in it !!! ... the power and ground wires are good i checked them too !!

what else could it be !!

thx
vern
Try swapping your EFI controller...............

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
by efi controller do you mean like a powercommander ???... because it had a fmf fuel controller on it but the lights kept flashing red and green on it so i put it back stock to try and find the problem !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts