Administrator
9,165 Posts
I know, I was being sarcastic.

• Haha
Reactions: Sixpack577

·
Registered
751 Posts
Funny whoever wrote the article must not be very smart. Says the 450 and 700 were discontinued for 21. Seems they sold all the 21's they could make.

·
Administrator
9,165 Posts
That would be like Ford to stop making F-150’s. Why would you stop making something that continues to be sold out as soon as they become available? Unless they plan to redesign and make something entirely updated like the switch over from banshees to Raptors.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Idk, but if the screw up like auto manufacturers and make some ugly can am looking atv I'm calling directing them to this forum and making a complaint. 😂🤣🤣

·
Administrator
9,165 Posts
I have not looked too much into the Can Am ATV's but if I was to get a different machine it would be a Grizzly 700 myself.

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
The article is referring to Australia. There will be 2022 models. Last year they were announced in March expect the same this year

·
Registered
55 Posts
I have not looked too much into the Can Am ATV's but if I was to get a different machine it would be a Grizzly 700 myself.
So I looked into the grizzly and I think can am copied yamaha. Or tried to minus the cvt. Still kinda looks funny, but better then the comp.

Idk what's up with yamaha. A search shows sites posting yamaha " announcing" 2022 version of all the other models, but nothing on the raptor.

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
So I looked into the grizzly and I think can am copied yamaha. Or tried to minus the cvt. Still kinda looks funny, but better then the comp.

Idk what's up with yamaha. A search shows sites posting yamaha " announcing" 2022 version of all the other models, but nothing on the raptor.
The 700 seemed to be the only model that Yamaha struggled to meet production demand with in the last 2 years...it's also made near Atlanta, Ga.
There were supply chain problems, and apparently still are.
As for Australia, there are new laws going into effect that require All atvs sold there to have roll bars...seriously.
Apparently they have a high fatality rate from farmers rolling or flipping big utility quads.
So, protect people from themselves and F it up for everybody that Does know how to ride.

·
Registered
55 Posts
The 700 seemed to be the only model that Yamaha struggled to meet production demand with in the last 2 years...it's also made near Atlanta, Ga.
There were supply chain problems, and apparently still are.
As for Australia, there are new laws going into effect that require All atvs sold there to have roll bars...seriously.
Apparently they have a high fatality rate from farmers rolling or flipping big utility quads.
So, protect people from themselves and F it up for everybody that Does know how to ride.
Ok well that's understandable. Sounds like it's just a matter of time till they are made.

Rolling or flipping the raptor seems to be common on youtube. Seems like the atv goes upwards of 5ft off the ground when it goes. That's the worse I have seen. Seems like running grippy rear tires aids it when going sideways. Still that's how life goes. One bunch screws it for everyone🤔😒😑😂

·
Administrator
9,165 Posts
The more I dig into it, it does seem like sport ATV’s are not going to be produced in 2022 which is very unfortunate. The only new Raptor for 2022 I see is the youth 90. Hopefully I am wrong, but everything seems to be leading this way. Either that or it’s a good marketing ploy to buy any new ones coming out….

Reactions: 2020RAPTOR7000

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
That article specifically says "the majority" of the lineup announced. They did the same thing last year, the 2021 didnt get announced until.... what, March? I am holding onto hope that they wouldnt be so silly as to stop making the worlds most popular atv. And seriously Australia? You used to be cool!

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 37 Posts