Raptor Forum banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
167 Posts
Last year only the raptor 90 was announced in 2020. The rest of 2021 sport quads were announced in March of 2021. So actually it is exactly like last year. Everyone calm down. The rest of the sport quad lineup will be released around March. This all stems from one article on reddit. The article was referring to Australia, nothing to do with America. The article was also wrote in 2020 and says no 21 models will be made. Well that didn't happen. The new raptors will be here soon.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Last year only the raptor 90 was announced in 2020. The rest of 2021 sport quads were announced in March of 2021. So actually it is exactly like last year. Everyone calm down. The rest of the sport quad lineup will be released around March. This all stems from one article on reddit. The article was referring to Australia, nothing to do with America. The article was also wrote in 2020 and says no 21 models will be made. Well that didn't happen. The new raptors will be here

·
Registered
17 Posts
I just bought a 2021 at the stealership they said they haven't heard anything about 2022 models 450 and 700s. Guy also said they usually don't hear anything until late February or early March. Kinda Glad I pulled the trigger on one now xD!!

·
Registered
17 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Last year only the raptor 90 was announced in 2020. The rest of 2021 sport quads were announced in March of 2021. So actually it is exactly like last year. Everyone calm down. The rest of the sport quad lineup will be released around March. This all stems from one article on reddit. The article was referring to Australia, nothing to do with America. The article was also wrote in 2020 and says no 21 models will be made. Well that didn't happen. The new raptors will be here soon.
They
Man how lucky are some people? Just walk into a dealership and buy a 21. Closest one to me was almost 1000 miles away and over 3k more than it was worth :(
You can have one shipped from any dealer across the nation, I had one shipped from Arizona to Washington for $600

·
Registered
25 Posts
Yamaha of pasadena has like 8 new raptors for 8,499 2021 base models or 9,699 for se model, I was just on there site helping my little brother locate a raptor for himself. He's picking up the grey 2021 tomorrow. I got mine for 8,499 last year but came out to 12k because I got the warranty 🤦‍♂️

21 - 38 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.