Raptor Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys went on a ride last weekend cleaned the bike all up started it rode back to garage and today nothing. Will try to turn over if I take a screwdriver across posts on selinoid but that it. Tried charging battery and also a battery from my YFZ and still nothing. Please help. Thanks Chris

·
I am unique
22,621 Posts
Guys went on a ride last weekend cleaned the bike all up started it rode back to garage and today nothing. Will try to turn over if I take a screwdriver across posts on selinoid but that it. Tried charging battery and also a battery from my YFZ and still nothing. Please help. Thanks Chris
Check the connection at the neutral switch by the drive sprocket. Blue wire...........

·
Master of the Electron
15,629 Posts
Have you tried pulling in the clutch when starting? If the clutch switch is working as it should, this should allow you to start even if the neutral switch circuit has failed.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will check the neutral conntection by the sprocket tonight. Nothing happens with the clutch pulled in either. No power but will turn over if I touch the 2 posts on the selinoid with a screwdriver.

·
Registered
190 Posts
fuse maybe? i know theres one on the starter selnoid i think

·
Master of the Electron
15,629 Posts
Do any lights work?

Please check:

1) Headlights and tail light when turned on,
2) brake light when brakes are applied,
3) temperature light when start button is pushed,
4) reverse light when bike is put in reverse

Please check all and report back.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Guys thanks for all the help. The problem was actually the switch. Had power all the way up to the key then nothing. Will have to replace switch.
Thanks everyone

·
Master of the Electron
15,629 Posts
There you go - we were heading in that direction with the questions - glad you found it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts