Raptor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey

so my crank blew out last year.. long story short just finished rebiulding the entire motor with new crank..bigger piston and some new replacement parts..

last week i had spark but had to disassemble the motor 1 more time to fix the reverse shift fork i had assembled it in the wrong position

now the motor has good compression.. the tranny shifts smooth.. i swapped out the reverse light sensor on the back top of the motor

and now no spark... wtf its 1 thing after another..

if i had spark just a week ago and then had to remove the motor as i have done numerous time before.. what happened..

i even put the old sensor back in the motor for reverse to check it and it did nothing.. i sanded donethe ground points for the iginition coil just in case but im lost now

any help would be great

oo and the motor has not been able to run since the rebiuld... due to the no spark.. so i havent been able to see if i fucked up or not..lol

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
hey

so my crank blew out last year.. long story short just finished rebiulding the entire motor with new crank..bigger piston and some new replacement parts..

last week i had spark but had to disassemble the motor 1 more time to fix the reverse shift fork i had assembled it in the wrong position

now the motor has good compression.. the tranny shifts smooth.. i swapped out the reverse light sensor on the back top of the motor

and now no spark... wtf its 1 thing after another..

if i had spark just a week ago and then had to remove the motor as i have done numerous time before.. what happened..

i even put the old sensor back in the motor for reverse to check it and it did nothing.. i sanded donethe ground points for the iginition coil just in case but im lost now

any help would be great

oo and the motor has not been able to run since the rebiuld... due to the no spark.. so i havent been able to see if i fucked up or not..lol
Try unpluging your rectifier/regulator & see if the spark comes back.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts